Aadarshan meaning and origin
Aadarshan is used primarily in Tamil, Aadarshan means "The One who Gets to See the Appearance of God" is a baby boy name.
Variants of AadarshanNames that rhyme with Aadarshan
Popularity of Aadarshan
Aadarshan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadarshan?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You are a good planner who enjoys working. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Parents who liked Aadarshan, loved these names
- Shanthayai - Girl name Shanthayai means "Goddess Lakshmi or Goddess Laxmi" is primarily used in Tamil
- Dharushika - Girl name Dharushika is largely used in Tamil language, Dharushika means "Branch of a Tree, Protect or Cover"
- Sivanitha - The girl name Sivanitha means "Devotion to Lord Shiva" is used principally in Tamil
- Thondamaan - Meaning of Thondamaan is Devotedness to a Deity is used substantially in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Pramelan - Pramelan's meaning is Amazingly Praised by Others is a baby boy name is used substantially in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadarshan
We could not find any notable namesake.