Aadeesh meaning and origin
The boy name Aadeesh is rooted from Sanskrit, mostly used in Tamil language, Aadeesh means "Lord, Commanded and King". Aadeesh is Tamil form of Aadhish. Also. The name is famous in India.
Variants of AadeeshNames that rhyme with Aadeesh
Popularity of Aadeesh
Aadeesh is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadeesh
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Looking for names similar to Aadeesh? Please go through the following names
- Elilnangai means Beautiful Girl is used as a girl name is largely used in Tamil
- Ahaventhan means The King's Heart is notably used in Tamil is aimed at baby boys
- Ellilmullai is used prevalently in Tamil, Ellilmullai means "Beautiful Like Jasmine Flower" is used as a baby girl name
- Muthusivan - Muthusivan's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a boy name is substantially used in Tamil
- Kannamma - The girl name Kannamma means "Girl with Cute Eyes" is primarily used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadeesh
We could not find any notable namesake.