Aadhar meaning and origin
Aadhar is used in Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali and Kannada is a boy name, Aadhar means "Base or Brilliant Like the Sun".Names that rhyme with Aadhar
Popularity of Aadhar
Aadhar is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Aadhar
When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Other names similar to Aadhar
- Ausija means Bright as the Dawn or Renowned is a baby girl name is used particulary in Tamil, Bengali and Hindi
- Somak - Somak's meaning is Little Moon or A King given to boys is used mainly in Oriya and Tamil
- Sakthivel - Boy name Sakthivel means "Means a Powerful Instrument Which was Given by Goddess Parvati to Her Son, Powerful Weapon or God Murugan" is used in Marathi, Kannada and Bengali
- Mit - Mit's meaning is Friend or Friendly is mostly used in Oriya, Kannada and Marathi is a boy name
- Kshitij - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Kannada and Gujarati, Kshitij is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Kshitij is "End of Sky, Horizon or Where Earth or Sky Meets"
Namesakes of Aadhar
We could not find any notable namesake.