Aadhi meaning and origin
Anomalous and Fresh boy name Aadhi is mostly used in Tamil and originated from Sanskrit, Aadhi means "Beginning". Aadhi is version of neoteric and outstanding Aadi. Aadi's meaning is Most Important and Beginning is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of AadhiNames that rhyme with Aadhi
Popularity of Aadhi
Aadhi is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Aadhi is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Aadhi is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 500 babies have been bestowed Aadhi around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadhi
If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Aadhi? Other names you would love
- Illanilla - Girl name Illanilla is mostly used in Tamil, Illanilla means "Young Moon"
- Asanya - Used chiefly in Tamil, Asanya means "Goddess of Beauty" is a baby girl name
- Eelakoomahal - Girl name Eelakoomahal means "Daughter of the Eelam's King" is specifically used in Tamil
- Meykandan especially is used in Tamil, meaning of Meykandan is "Who Knows the Truth or Intelligent" is bestowed upon boys
- Oliyizhai means Gleaming Lady is used usually as a baby girl name is used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadhi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadhi
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Beginning