Aadi meaning and origin
Used in Oriya, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Indian, Kannada, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Bengali and Malayalam recent and unorthodox, Aadi came from Sanskrit, Aadi means "First, Most Important, Beginning, Ornament or Adornment" is aimed at both boys and girls.
Variants of AadiNames that rhyme with Aadi
Popularity of Aadi
In United States, Aadi is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1886th when 76 boy were named Aadi. There are over 867 babies that have been given the name Aadi in United States. Aadi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 1099th. Over 167 people have been named Aadi in England and Wales.
But Aadi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Aadi around the globe.
Aadi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aadi?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Leave your sense of morality for another life.
Other names similar to Aadi
- Palak - Unorthodox Sanskrit Palak is used prevalently in Assamese and Marathi, meaning of Palak is "Eyelash, Eye Lashes or Eye Lid" is given to both boys and girls
- Apurva - Uncommon unisex name Apurva is originated from Sanskrit and is used primarily in Marathi, Sindhi and Hindi languages, meaning of Apurva is "Priceless or Unique"
- Ranjita - Ranjita's meaning is Pleased or Decorated is a girl name that came from Sanskrit is used specifically in Indian, Oriya and Kannada
- Vasanti - New-fangled and Isolated Vasanti is used chiefly in Tamil and Malayalam bestowed upon girls is originated from Sanskrit, Vasanti means "Of Spring"
- Binita - Atypical baby girl name Binita is commonly used in Malayalam and Gujarati, Binita means "Modest"
Namesakes of Aadi
- Aadil Chahal in Nautanki Saala! as Actor
- Aadila Dosani in The Right Kind of Wrong as Actor
Lists having Aadi
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean Ornament