Aadi name meaning
On This Page
What does Aadi mean?
Used in Oriya, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Indian, Kannada, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Bengali and Malayalam recent and unorthodox, Aadi came from Sanskrit, Aadi means "First, Most Important, Beginning, Ornament or Adornment" is aimed at both boys and girls.
Does Aadi sound like a good baby name?
Aadi is a popular baby boy name with a Sanskrit origin that conveys the meaning of "beginning" or "first". This name carries an air of unique charm and elegance, and it is highly favored for its simple yet sophisticated sound.
Aadi is an excellent choice for parents who are looking for a short and sweet name that sounds pleasant to the ear. Due to its meaning, Aadi also represents new beginnings and fresh starts, which makes it highly relevant in today's world where people constantly strive for growth and improvement.
Overall, Aadi has become an increasingly popular name because of its simplicity, elegance, and meaningfulness.
How do I pronounce Aadi?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Aadi is a(a)-di.
Variants of AadiNames that rhyme with Aadi
How popular is the name Aadi?
In United States, Aadi is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1886th when 76 boy were named Aadi.
There are over 867 babies that have been given the name Aadi in United States. Aadi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 1099th.
Over 167 people have been named Aadi in England and Wales.
But Aadi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Aadi around the globe.
Aadi in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Aadi?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Leave your sense of morality for another life.
Other names similar to Aadi
- Palak - Unorthodox Sanskrit Palak is used prevalently in Assamese and Marathi, meaning of Palak is "Eyelash, Eye Lashes or Eye Lid" is given to both boys and girls
- Apurva - Uncommon unisex name Apurva is originated from Sanskrit and is used primarily in Marathi, Sindhi and Hindi languages, meaning of Apurva is "Priceless or Unique"
- Ranjita - Ranjita's meaning is Pleased or Decorated is a girl name that came from Sanskrit is used specifically in Indian, Oriya and Kannada
- Vasanti - New-fangled and Isolated Vasanti is used chiefly in Tamil and Malayalam bestowed upon girls is originated from Sanskrit, Vasanti means "Of Spring"
- Binita - Atypical baby girl name Binita is commonly used in Malayalam and Gujarati, Binita means "Modest"
Sibling Names for Aadi
Aadi is a name with plenty of options for siblings. Here are a few examples that you can consider if you are looking for sibling names for baby Aadi:
Names for Aadi's sister
Brother to Aadi
Famous people named Aadi
- Aadil Chahal in Nautanki Saala! as Actor
- Aadila Dosani in The Right Kind of Wrong as Actor
Lists having Aadi
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean Ornament