Aadipta meaning and origin
Used mostly in Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya and Bengali, Aadipta bestowed upon boys, Aadipta means "Bright".Names that rhyme with Aadipta
Popularity of Aadipta
Aadipta is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aadipta
You have a sharp mind and focus. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Aadipta? You would love these names
- Aadyant - Unheard-of and Contemporary boy name Aadyant means "Infinite from Beginning to End Ant" is dominantly used in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi
- Sharanatrana Tatpara - Boy name Sharanatrana Tatpara is used majorly in Malayalam and Bengali languages, meaning of Sharanatrana Tatpara is "Protector of Devotees"
- Khanak is used especially in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil, Khanak means "Sweet Sound of Bangles or Sound of the Bangles" is a baby girl name
- Nilavoli is used in Marathi, Tamil and Gujarati is a girl name, Nilavoli means "Moon Light or Ray of Light from the Moon"
- Urshita means Firm aimed at girls is used primarily in Gujarati, Marathi and Oriya
Namesakes of Aadipta
We could not find any notable namesake.