Aadita meaning and origin
Used notably in Sindhi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali, Aadita is used as a baby girl name, Aadita means "From the Beginning or First".Names that rhyme with Aadita
Popularity of Aadita
Aadita is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Aadita around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aadita
Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Stress hates your guts. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Other names similar to Aadita, for soon-to-be-parents
- Aadhini - Girl name Aadhini means "Beginning" is used substantially in Tamil and Bengali
- Prattusha - Meaning of Prattusha is Beautiful. Soft is mainly used in Tamil, Oriya and Hindi is a baby girl name
- Chandrakin - Unisex name Chandrakin means "A Peacock" is used principally in Oriya, Hindi and Kannada
- Vikramaditya - Used principally in Telugu and Bengali, Vikramaditya bestowed upon boys, Vikramaditya means "A Famous King"
- Hamsi means Swam or The Goddess who is In the Form of a Swan is predominantly used in Tamil and Marathi is a girl name
Namesakes of Aadita
We could not find any notable namesake.