Aagam meaning and origin
New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Aagam especially is used in Kannada, Sanskrit, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali and Oriya, meaning of Aagam is "Coming, Arrival or Holy Jain Scripture" is given to both genders.Names that rhyme with Aagam
Popularity of Aagam
Aagam is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Aagam is a familiar name in India. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Aagam around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aagam
You are a child of change. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Do you like Aagam? You would love these names
- Yavanika predominantly is used in Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Yavanika is "Curtain of Stage or One who Knows Everything About Life" is a girl name
- Mudit - Mainly used in Oriya, Kannada and Tamil, Mudit means "Pleased or Happy" is aimed at baby boys
- Ekatha is used dominantly in Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam, Ekatha means "Unity" is used as a girl name
- Somashekhar - Boy name Somashekhar means "Lord Shiva" is prevalently used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Videsh - Videsh's meaning is Foreign or Foreign Land or Lord Shiva is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Gujarati, Oriya and Malayalam
Namesakes of Aagam
We could not find any notable namesake.