Aagyapal name meaning
On This Page
What does Aagyapal mean?
Aagyapal's meaning is One who Obeys is a boy name is used among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Aagyapal
How popular is the name Aagyapal?
Aagyapal is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numbers say about Aagyapal?
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You need to practice listening. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
If you like Aagyapal, you would love these names
- Teerath means Holy Place is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Sikh
- Bimaljeet - Bimaljeet's meaning is Victory of the Pure aimed at boys is commonly used in Sikh
- Bilawal chiefly is used in Punjabi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bilawal is "God Like or Happy"
- Dilbir means Friendly or Beloved is used in Sikh is used as a boy name
- Bhavandev - The boy name Bhavandev is mostly used in Sikh language, Bhavandev means "Attractive as the Lord"
Famous people named Aagyapal
We could not find any notable namesake.