Aahna name meaning
What does Aahna mean?
Sufficiently quirky and Contemporary unisex name Aahna means "Exist or Innocent and Calm Like a Cow" is used commonly in Gujarati, Malayalam, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Aahna
How popular is the name Aahna?
Aahna is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Aahna around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aahna
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head.
Go through the following names similar to Aahna
- Adikya - Commonly used in Gujarati and Tamil, Adikya means "Authority or Showing Upper Hand" is used for baby boys
- Pradhyumna - Specifically used in Marathi, Tamil and Malayalam, Pradhyumna means "Extremely Mighty or One of the Character Name in Mahabharatham" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Asvin means Medical God or Composition from Esch Spear is majorly used in Bengali and Malayalam. It is rooted from Old High German is used as a boy name
- Ilakkuvan - Largely used in Malayalam, Marathi and Oriya, Ilakkuvan means "Desire, The One who has Goal or It is the Tamil Form of the Name Lakshman" is used as a baby boy name
- Tejaswini - Primarily used in Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati new-fangled and unexpected, Tejaswini means "Brave or Radiant" is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Aahna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aahna
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Innocent
- Baby Names that mean Calm
- Baby Names that mean Cow