Aaina name meaning
On This Page
What does Aaina mean?
Aaina notably is used in Sindhi, Hindi, Arabic, Marathi and Assamese, meaning of Aaina is "Mirror or Reflection" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Aaina
How popular is the name Aaina?
Aaina is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Aaina is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Aaina globally.
What numbers say about Aaina?
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Aaina
- Shairah - Girl name Shairah is primarily used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Shairah is "Poetess"
- Rizmi - Prevalently used in Hindi and Arabic, Rizmi means "Heart" is aimed at baby girls
- Ayshah - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Ayshah came from Arabic language is a girl name commonly used in English and Arabic, meaning of Ayshah is "Wife of the Holy Prophet"
- Hena - Unwonted Hebrew Hena means "A Flower or Flower", used particulary in Bengali and Sanskrit is given to both genders
- Nihara - Predominantly used in Tamil, Hindi and Arabic new-fangled and atypical, Nihara means "Waterfall" is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Aaina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaina
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names