Afzal meaning and origin
Meaning of Afzal is Most Excellent, Grace, Kindness, Favour, Better or The Best is of Arabic origin given to boys is used particulary in Urdu, Kannada and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Afzal
Popularity of Afzal
Afzal is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 1664th. Afzal is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003. And also in France. However things change on global perspective, Afzal is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Bangladesh and Iran. At least, 180000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Afzal?
In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. You love life and life loves you. You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on.
Go through the following names similar to Afzal
- Raunaq - The unisex name Raunaq means "Glitter, One who Lives in Splendour or Beauty" is used prevalently in Sikh and Arabic
- Waqas - Largely used in Arabic and Arabic atypical, Waqas means "Warrior or Pride" is used as a unisex name
- Taib - Principally used in Hindi and Arabic, Taib bestowed upon boys, meaning of Taib is "Penitent or Very Good Person"
- Faruk - Unfamiliar Faruk is originated from Arabic language bestowed upon baby boys, used in Arabic, Slavic and Turkish, Faruk means "Truth, One who Distinguishes Truth from Falsehood or Bless Full"
- Nusayb - Boy name Nusayb means "Who Fought In the Early Wars of Islam or Name of a Black Slave who Fought in the Early Wars of the Islam" is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Afzal
- Afzal Khan, 17th-century general
- Afzal Guru, Kashmiri separatist
- Afzal ad-Dawlah, Asaf Jah V, ruling Nizam of Hyderabad, India
- Afzal Khan, British Labour Party politician
- Afzal Khan, is Pakistani actor and comedian
- Afzal Ansari, Indian politician belonging to the Quami Ekta Dal
- Afzal Tahir, retired four-star rank admiral, writer