Aalimah meaning and origin
Unusual and Contemporary girl name Aalimah means "Woman Scholar or Authority" is used in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Aalimah
Popularity of Aalimah
Aalimah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Aalimah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Aalimah
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You have no enemies. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
If you like Aalimah, you would love these names
- Soumiya came from Arabic, meaning of Soumiya is "Gentle, Beautiful or Soft" and is aimed at girls is dominantly used in Gujarati, Tamil and Kannada
- Mawahib means Talent, Talents or Gift of God has origin in Arabic and is used for both boys and girls is particulary used in Arabic and Arabic
- Saira - Meaning of Saira is Beautiful or Princess aimed at baby girls is used especially in Gujarati and Kannada
- Liyaqah - Boy name Liyaqah means "Fitness" is majorly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Zuleica means Fair is used in Arabic and Spanish has its roots in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Aalimah
We could not find any notable namesake.