Saira name meaning
What does Saira mean?
Unheard-of Saira is used particulary in Tamil, Gujarati, Arabic and Kannada, Saira means "Happy, Beautiful, Traveller, A Bird, Princess, The One that Always Prays or Traveler" is bestowed upon baby girls.
How Saira is perceived as a baby name?
Saira is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that has its origin in Hebrew. The name Saira means princess, which gives it a regal and elegant touch. This name stands out from other popular baby girl names due to its special meaning and the way it sounds. It is a name that exudes confidence, grace, and strength - perfect qualities for any little princess in the making. Choosing Saira as your baby girl's name is sure to make her stand out from the crowd and leave a lasting impression on everyone she meets.
How do I pronounce Saira?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Saira is sa(i)-ra.
Variants of SairaNames that rhyme with Saira
How popular is the name Saira?
A common name in United States with over 2978 new-borns have been given the name since 1967. Recently the name is rising, in 2001, the moniker grabbed the 1585th spot and 121 baby girls were given the name. Saira is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 428 on girl names chart when 73 babies were given the name Saira. There are over 1189 babies that have been given the name Saira in England and Wales.
Saira is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Saira is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 800 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Bangladesh and Mexico. As per our estimate, over 320000 babies have been bestowed Saira around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Saira
You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. You are the most self-motivated person you know. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Other names similar to Saira, for would be parents
- Seetha - Used specifically in Hindi, Arabic and Tamil, Seetha is used as a girl name, Seetha means "Limit, Wife of Lord Rama or Border"
- Rimon means Pomegranate is chiefly used in Hindi, Hebrew and Arabic is originated from Hebrew is used mostly as a baby boy name
- Nilabh is used mostly in Oriya and Hindi, Nilabh means "Moon or Object In the Sky Cloud" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ijaz means Astonishment or Inevitability of the Quran is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic used as a unisex name is rooted from Arabic
- Raunak - Rare boy name Raunak is chiefly used in Oriya, Telugu and Hindi, Raunak means "Light or Happiness, Pride or Glory or Fame"
Famous people named Saira
- Saira Wasim, contemporary artist from Lahore, Pakistan
- Saira Shah, author, reporter and documentary filmmaker
- Saira Khan, British Pakistani television presenter and celebrity
- Saira Mohan, Canadian model of Indian
- Saira Banu, Indian film actress and the wife of the film actor Dilip Kumar
- Saira Elizabeth Luiza Shah,
- Saira Todd in Iris as Actress
- Saira Choudhry in Episode #1.2633 as Actress
- Saira Jihan acted in movie Cin(T)a
Lists having Saira
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Traveller
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Always
- Baby Names that mean Traveler