Farhana name meaning
What does Farhana mean?
Unwonted Arabic Farhana means "Happiness, Immerse, Beautiful, Happy, Joyful, Cheerful, Shehzadi or Princess" which is dominantly used in Kannada, Bengali and Arabic is used as a unisex name. Names that rhyme with Farhana
How popular is the name Farhana?
Farhana is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 520 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Farhana. Over 425 people have been named Farhana in England and Wales. Farhana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 32 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 247 babies that have been given the name Farhana in United States.
However things change on global perspective, Farhana is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan, India and Philippines. At least, 610000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Farhana
You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude.
Do you like Farhana? You would love these names
- Abrad mainly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abrad is "Cool, Mail or Coldest"
- Subhi - Unwonted Subhis origin is Arabic, Subhi means "Lucky, Early Bright or Dawn" which is majorly used in Kannada, Hindi and Tamil is used as a unisex name
- Munir - Outlandish Munirs origin is Arabic, meaning of Munir is "Moons Light or Bright" used as a boy name is used in German, Arabic and Hindi
- Nuti - The unisex name Nuti means "Worship or Knot" is majorly used in Gujarati and Malayalam
- Sharaf means Nobility or High Rank is used substantially in Arabic and Arabic is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Farhana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Farhana
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Joyful
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Princess