Aamani meaning and origin
Meaning of Aamani is Spring Season, Vasanth Ritu or Good Wish is originated from Arabic used especially in Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali and Gujarati is bestowed upon both sexes. Aamani is variation of illustrous Amani. Amani is variant of celebrated Imani. Amani means Spring Season and Wishes is rooted from Arabic, African-Swahili and Swahili.
Variants of AamaniNames that rhyme with Aamani
Popularity of Aamani
Aamani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 5584th. Over 180 people have been named Aamani in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2003 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, Aamani is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 400 people has been named Aamani globally.
What numbers say about Aamani?
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing.
Go through the following names similar to Aamani
- Dhruthi - Unexpected choice and Modern girl name Dhruthi means "Courage or Motion" is specifically used in Oriya, Bengali and Tamil
- Shwetanshu largely is used in Kannada and Telugu is a boy name, meaning of Shwetanshu is "The Moon or Moon"
- Sendhilnathan - Boy name Sendhilnathan is used mostly in Tamil, Bengali and Telugu languages, meaning of Sendhilnathan is "Lord Murugan"
- Pujitha is used majorly in Tamil, Gujarati and Hindi, Pujitha means "Prayer, Worshipper or To Be Worshipped" is given to both sexes
- Niradhara - Used especially in Malayalam, Bengali and Gujarati, Niradhara means "Independent or Without Support" is used for both genders
Namesakes of Aamani
- Aamani acted in movie Maya Bazaar
Lists having Aamani
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Season
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Wish