Iman meaning and origin
Unorthodox Iman came from Arabic and Persian is largely used in Kannada, Urdu, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Sindhi, Hindi, Danish, Sikh, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi and Finnish and is given to both genders, meaning of Iman is "Name of a Raga, Faithful, Faith In Allah or Belief". Iman is form of The Arabic Name إيمان Meaning Faith, Belief in Latin language.
Variants of ImanNames that rhyme with Iman
Popularity of Iman
Iman is common in United States where over 5417 new-borns have been given the name since 1972. Recently the name is rising, in 1996, it ranked 1042nd when 178 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Iman is common in England and Wales where over 2459 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Currently the name is rising, in 2004, the moniker grabbed the 284th spot and 149 baby girls were given the name. Also, A common name in France with over 3026 new-borns have been given the name since 1972. At present the name is rising, in 2000, it ranked 315th when 163 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Iman is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 219 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Iman. There are over 623 babies that have been given the name Iman in Belgium. Iman is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Iman is extremely popular in Iraq where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Egypt and Iran. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Jordan, Sudan, Yemen, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, India, Lebanon, Morocco, Tanzania, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and Somalia. As per our research, over 1160000 babies have been bestowed Iman around the globe.
Iman in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Iman?
You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You are creative and free-spirited. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Do you like Iman? You would love these names
- Ayaat - New-fangled and Unwonted Ayaat is used mostly in Arabic and Arabic, Ayaat means "Royal or Many Signs or Proofs" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Parsa - Outlandish Parsa came from Greenlandic and Afghan, meaning of Parsa is "Devout or Pious" and is aimed at both boys and girls is especially used in Norwegian and Danish
- Radhwa - The girl name Radhwa is used majorly in Kannada and Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, Radhwa means "Name of Mountain in Medina or Name of a Mountain In Medina"
- Midhat is used specifically in Arabic and Arabic is rooted from Arabic and in general is aimed at both genders, Midhat means "Praise Eulogy or Eulogy"
- Antony - Antony's meaning is Name of a Saint or Prepared for a Journey is commonly used in Danish and Swedish and a baby boy name is of Latin and Greek origin
Namesakes of Iman
- Iman, Somali fashion model, actress and entrepreneur
- Iman Darweesh Al Hams, 13-year-old Palestinian girl killed by Israel Defense Forces fire near a military observation post
- Iman Mobali, Iranian football player
- Iman Xin Chemjong, Limbu historian, writer, linguist, lexicographer
- Iman Ali, Pakistani actress and super model
- Imani Henries in November Criminals as Actress
- Iman al-Obeidi is a Libyan lawyer who attracted the attention of the media around the world when on March 26, 2011, she entered the restaurant of the Hotel Rixos in Trípoli, only place of residence that allows the Regimen
- Iman Al-Ghouri is renowned for his acting in movie Land for a Foreigner
- Iman Corinne Adrienne, from 2019 fantasy and mystery film Shadowplay, who portrayed Lamya's Step-mother.
- Iman El Bahr Darwish, from 1987 adventure film Lika' Fi Shahr El Aasal, who characterized N.
Lists having Iman
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -man
- Baby Names that mean Raga
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Faith
- Baby Names that mean Belief
- Baby Names that mean Allah