Aan meaning and origin
The boy name Aan is used mostly in Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi, Aan means "Respect, Pride or The Sun".Names that rhyme with Aan
Popularity of Aan
Aan is a prominent name in Indonesia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in Pakistan. At least, 150000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Aan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aan?
You have the heart of a warrior. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Go through the following names similar to Aan
- Ahnay means As Bright as the Sun is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Marathi and Kannada
- Mallesh - Prevalently used in Telugu and Oriya, Mallesh means "Lord Shiva" is used as a baby boy name
- Pulasthya - Boy name Pulasthya is mainly used in Marathi, Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Pulasthya is "An Ancient Name or Name of a Sage"
- Siddhali - Boy name Siddhali is specifically used in Marathi and Bengali, meaning of Siddhali is "Siddhi Prapti"
- Samak - The boy name Samak means "Lord Buddha" is used especially in Bengali and Malayalam
Namesakes of Aan
We could not find any notable namesake.