Samak meaning and origin
Boy name Samak is prevalently used in Bengali, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Oriya, Samak means "Lord Buddha".Names that rhyme with Samak
Popularity of Samak
Samak is a popular baby name in Thailand where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Samak as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Samak?
You always act like everything's just great. You have high ideals. No one can hurt you unless you let it. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are a team player who's never complaining. What you are not used to is enjoying life. You are an amazing person. You are your own best friend. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Samak
- Mithu - The girl name Mithu means "Friend, Sweet or Parrot" is used substantially in Telugu, Bengali and Hindi
- Ratna Priya - Girl name Ratna Priya is principally used in Bengali and Marathi, meaning of Ratna Priya is "Lover of Jewels"
- Riyansh - Primarily used in Oriya and Bengali sufficiently quirky and modernistic, Riyansh bestowed upon boys, meaning of Riyansh is "Vishnus Ansh or First Ray of Sunlight"
- Sahastrabahu largely is used in Kannada and Marathi is a baby boy name, meaning of Sahastrabahu is "One with Thousand Arms"
- Abhisek - Boy name Abhisek is used specifically in Telugu, Bengali and Gujarati, meaning of Abhisek is "Ritual or Installed as a King, Bathing to God or Water Over an Idol"
Namesakes of Samak
We could not find any notable namesake.