Aanaya meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Aanaya means "Blessed with God or God has Shown Favour" is particulary used in Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Sanskrit, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Malayalam and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Aanaya
Popularity of Aanaya
Aanaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. As per our research, over 80 people has been named Aanaya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aanaya
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
You would love these names similar to Aanaya
- Sanyam - Unisex name Sanyam means "Patience or To have Control" is substantially used in Oriya and Tamil
- Shachin - Boy name Shachin means "Dra-lord Indra" is commonly used in Tamil and Kannada
- Jaramarana Varjita - Boy name Jaramarana Varjita is used particulary in Kannada and Malayalam, Jaramarana Varjita means "Free from the Cycle of Births or Deaths"
- Manashvi - Meaning of Manashvi is Intelligent is used as a girl name is largely used in Gujarati, Kannada and Oriya
- Peethambar means Vishnu is a baby boy name is used in Malayalam, Telugu and Gujarati
Namesakes of Aanaya
We could not find any notable namesake.