Aanchal name meaning
On This Page
What does Aanchal mean?
Uncustomary Aanchal principally is used in Telugu, Sindhi, Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya and Bengali, meaning of Aanchal is "Shelter" is a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Aanchal
How popular is the name Aanchal?
Aanchal is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Aanchal is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008.
But Aanchal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Aanchal globally.
What numerology tells about Aanchal?
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aanchal
- Chaitnya - Mainly used in Tamil and Kannada, Chaitnya bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Chaitnya is "Divine Radiance, Mind or A Reincarnation of Krishna"
- Yatindra - Boy name Yatindra means "Lord Indra, Sanyasi or Another Name for the Hindu God Indra" has its roots in Sanskrit is used in Bengali and Gujarati
- Devadatt is used primarily in Kannada and Oriya bestowed upon baby boys, Devadatt means "Gift of the God"
- Dvita dominantly is used in Tamil and Marathi, meaning of Dvita is "Existing in Two Forms or Spiritual" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Dharmavratha mainly is used in Kannada and Hindi, meaning of Dharmavratha is "One of the Consorts of Sage Marichi" is a girl name
Famous people named Aanchal
- Aanchal Dwivedi in Saat Phere... Saloni Ka Safar as Actress
Lists having Aanchal
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Shelter
- Baby Names that mean Mother