Aanen meaning and origin
Aanen is spelling variation of Ånen. Ånen is Norwegian equivalent of Ånund.
Variants of AanenNames that rhyme with Aanen
Popularity of Aanen
Aanen is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aanen?
You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You have a quick mind. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
If you like Aanen, you would love these names
- Gunnråd - Boy name Gunnråd is notably used in Norwegian. Gunnråd is equivalent of Gunnráðr in Norwegian language
- Raiår is Norwegian cognate of Reidar
- Tørla is Norwegian equivalent of Torhilda
- Gautolv is Norwegian equivalent of Gautulfr
- Hermiken - Girl name Hermiken is dominantly used in Norwegian. Hermiken is form of Hermike in Frisian and German languages
Namesakes of Aanen
We could not find any notable namesake.