Aapri meaning and origin
Meaning of Aapri is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aapri
Popularity of Aapri
Aapri is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, at least 10 people have been bestowed Aapri around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aapri
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You are always open to experience something new. Travelling is your passion. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude.
Do you like Aapri? Other names you would love
- Thenmozhi - Principally used in Tamil and Tamil, Thenmozhi bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Thenmozhi is "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language"
- Nantje is used particulary in Frisian, Nantje means "Peace or Bold"
- Adiputri means Daughter or Princess came from Malay which is predominantly used in Malay is aimed at baby girls
- Heidegard - The Heidegard means "Garden"
- Denoela is used majorly in Breton and Breton, Denoela means "Judge or God"
Namesakes of Aapri
We could not find any notable namesake.