Aashia meaning and origin
Aashia is variant transcription of Ashia. Ashia is resulted from Asha. Ashia's meaning is Lively, Wife of Hindu God and Life is used in Tamil and English came from Arabic and Sanskrit.
Variants of AashiaNames that rhyme with Aashia
Popularity of Aashia
Aashia is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Aashia is a familiar name in Pakistan and India. As per our findings, over 800 babies have been bestowed Aashia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aashia
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it.
Do you like Aashia? You would love these names
- Razak - Boy name Razak is mainly used in Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Razak is "Devotee or A Devoted Man" is originated from Arabic
- Kishwar - The unisex name Kishwar means "A Country or Region" is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Munawwar - The unisex name Munawwar is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic, Munawwar means "Bright or Enlightened" is rooted from Arabic
- Sahirah - Unorthodox Sahirah is originated from Arabic is used in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon baby girls, Sahirah means "Wakeful"
- Sakhrah - Used notably in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic, Sakhrah means "Rock" is customarily used for both sexes
Namesakes of Aashia
We could not find any notable namesake.