Aasia meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Aasia is dominantly used in Arabic, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati languages, meaning of Aasia is "Hopeful".Names that rhyme with Aasia
Popularity of Aasia
Aasia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2005, it ranked 4953rd when 26 girls were named Aasia. There are over 225 babies that have been given the name Aasia in United States. Aasia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2945 in 2015. But Aasia is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Aasia?
Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aasia
- Arshan means Righteous or Brave used for boys is used primarily in Tamil and Hindi
- Bahiyaa means Radiant or Nice is majorly used in Gujarati and Kannada is used for girls
- Omana - Girl name Omana means "Lady, Woman or Tender" and originated from Sanskrit is used predominantly in Kannada, Malayalam and Arabic
- Yasmeena - Used commonly in Arabic and Arabic outlandish and modernistic, Yasmeena bestowed upon both boys and girls, Yasmeena means "Jasmine, Jasmine Flower or A Flower Name"
- Kulthum means Daughter of Ahmad Bin Ali or Daughter of the Prophet (S.A.W) is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Aasia
- Aasia acted in movie Ultimatum