Souri name meaning
Usage: Telugu and Arabic
Meaning: Brave or the Name of Lord Krishna and Red Rose
Add to favorites
What does Souri mean?
Meaning of Souri is Brave or the Name of Lord Krishna or Red Rose is used as a gender insensitive name is dominantly used in Arabic and Telugu. Names that rhyme with Souri
How popular is the name Souri?
Souri is a common baby name in Iran and India while it is somewhat familiar in DR Congo. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Souri
Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand.
Other names similar to Souri
- Lasani is used commonly in Arabic and Tamil, Lasani means "Incomparable" is a gender insensitive name
- Taahira - Uncommon girl name Taahira is specifically used in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada languages, Taahira means "Pure, Chaste or Clean"
- Riyad - Atypical Riyad is used mostly in Hindi and Arabic aimed at baby boys has its origin in Arabic, Riyad means "Gardens or Garden"
- Atiya - Uncommon unisex name Atiya is of Gothic origin, used commonly in Assamese, Oriya and Hindi languages, meaning of Atiya is "To Surpass or Lord Ganesh"
- Fath - Faths origin is Sanskrit and Arabic is used in Hindi, Arabic and African, meaning of Fath is "Victory, Winner or Victorious" is used as a baby boy name
Famous people named Souri
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Souri
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Rose
Share your opinion on Souri