Aazaad meaning and origin
Meaning of Aazaad is Independent or Free is dominantly used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Aazaad
Popularity of Aazaad
Aazaad is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Aazaad as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aazaad
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are a child of change. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Travelling is your passion. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Go through the following names similar to Aazaad
- Rawaha came from Arabic is used principally in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Rawaha is "Serene or Joy"
- Rakhshanda - Girl name Rakhshanda means "Brilliant or A Lustrous Woman" has its origin in Arabic is mainly used in Arabic
- Usaid means Lion or Little Lion is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Yaani - Girl name Yaani is notably used in Arabic, Yaani means "Ripe or Scarlet"
- Qaseem has its origin in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Qaseem means "Divider, Portion or Distributor" is used particulary in Arabic
Namesakes of Aazaad
We could not find any notable namesake.