Abadiya meaning and origin
Boy name Abadiya means "Ibn Al Abadiyah was an Author Known for his Eloquent Literary Style" is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abadiya
Popularity of Abadiya
Abadiya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Niger. At least, 100 people globally have carried Abadiya as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Abadiya?
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you.
If you like Abadiya, you would love these names
- Raudah - Meaning of Raudah is Paradise is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Shaafi - Meaning of Shaafi is Pure, Mediator or Intercessor is majorly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- AbdulWarith - Meaning of AbdulWarith is Servant of the Supreme Inheritor used for boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Munawwara - Used notably in Arabic, Munawwara is used as a baby girl name, Munawwara means "Illuminated or Lighted" is rooted from Arabic
- Suwaybah - Meaning of Suwaybah is Name of One of the Wet-nurses of the Prophet PBUH is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abadiya
We could not find any notable namesake.