Abdul-Jamil name meaning
Meaning: Servant of the Beautiful (Allah)
Add to favorites
On This Page
What does Abdul-Jamil mean?
Abdul-Jamil is used specifically in Arabic is a baby boy name, Abdul-Jamil means "Servant of the Beautiful (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Jamil
How popular is the name Abdul-Jamil?
Abdul-Jamil is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Jamil? Read these names too
- Skander is used specifically in Arabic, Skander means "Virility or Protection" is rooted from Arabic
- Asiruddin largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Asiruddin is "Honoured Person of the Religion" is used as a baby boy name
- Asbat - Boy name Asbat means "A Narrator of Hadith, Steadier or More Reliable" is mostly used in Arabic
- Mashmool is used notably in Arabic is a baby girl name, Mashmool means "After or Included"
- Mumayyaz - Mumayyaz's meaning is Distinguished is largely used in Arabic is used as a girl name
Famous people named Abdul-Jamil
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abdul-Jamil
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Allah
Share your opinion on Abdul-Jamil