Abd-al-Hakim name meaning
What does Abd-al-Hakim mean?
The boy name Abd-al-Hakim is of Arabic origin is used majorly in Arabic. Abd-al-Hakim is a form of well-known Abdul Hakim. Abdul Hakim has its origin in Arabic is used majorly in Urdu and Arabic, Abdul Hakim means "Servant of the Wise One and Servant of the Intelligent One".
Variants of Abd-al-HakimNames that rhyme with Abd-al-Hakim
How popular is the name Abd-al-Hakim?
Abd-al-Hakim is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 30000 babies have been named Abd-al-Hakim globally.
Do you like Abd-al-Hakim? You would love these names
- Full - Celtic name Full means "Arabian Jasmine" and is mostly used in Arabic is used for both sexes
- Abdul-Hasib is used prevalently in Arabic, Abdul-Hasib means "Esteemed or Servant of the Respected" is used as a boy name
- Noorah - New-fangled and Outlandish Noorah is used prevalently in Arabic, Noorah means "Corolla or Blossom" is used as a girl name
- Umrah - Offbeat and Contemporary girl name Umrah means "Pilgrimage to Makkah or Pilgrimage to Makkah Other than Regular Hajj Days" is used substantially in Arabic
- Patang - Patang's meaning is Butterfly or Kite is specifically used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Famous people named Abd-al-Hakim
We could not find any notable namesake.