Abdul Ghani name meaning
What does Abdul Ghani mean?
Abdul Ghani is used predominantly in Arabic aimed at baby boys is originated from Arabic, Abdul Ghani means "Servant of the Independent One".Names that rhyme with Abdul Ghani
How popular is the name Abdul Ghani?
Abdul Ghani is a rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Abdul Ghani, loved these names
- Qayim - Commonly used in Arabic, Qayim is of Arabic origin, meaning of Qayim is "Right or Immutable" is a boy name
- Riyazul-Islam means Gardens of Islam is used prevalently in Arabic is a boy name
- Hadee - Meaning of Hadee is Guide, The Guide or Leader came from Arabic and is chiefly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Maulaa - Prevalently used in Arabic, Maulaa is used as a boy name, meaning of Maulaa is "Lord or Master"
- Danyal - Offbeat Danyal is originated from Hebrew is used majorly in Arabic and a gender-neutral name, Danyal means "Prophet or God is My Judge"
Famous people named Abdul Ghani
- Abdul Ghani Lone, Kashmiri lawyer
- Abdul Ghani Rahman, Malaysian footballer