Abdul Hameed name meaning
What does Abdul Hameed mean?
Meaning: Servant of the Commendable One and The Ever Praised
Add to favorites
Meaning of Abdul Hameed is Servant of the Commendable One or The Ever Praised used for baby boys used in Arabic is originated from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul Hameed
How popular is the name Abdul Hameed?
Abdul Hameed is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Abdul Hameed? Read these names too
- Nadrah - Meaning of Nadrah is Be Green or Good aimed at girls is especially used in Arabic
- Fanha - Girl name Fanha is used in Arabic language, meaning of Fanha is "Passing Away"
- Ukkashah - Boy name Ukkashah means "Web, Spider Web or Cobweb" is used notably in Arabic
- Musharrifa means An Exalted Woman, Honest or Elevated is originated from Arabic, used in Arabic is a girl name
- Mutaqaddim - Boy name Mutaqaddim means "Advanced or Preceding" is particulary used in Arabic
Famous people named Abdul Hameed
- Abdul Hameed, Urdu fiction writer from Pakistan
- Abdul Hameed Dogar, |title = جسٹس ڈوگر کا آخری دن