Abdul Sattar name meaning
Meaning: The Servant of the Protector
Add to favorites
On This Page
What does Abdul Sattar mean?
Abdul Sattar means The Servant of the Protector is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul Sattar
How popular is the name Abdul Sattar?
Abdul Sattar is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Abdul Sattar? You would love these names
- Maizah - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Maizah principally is used in Arabic has its origin in African and a baby girl name, meaning of Maizah is "Discerning or One who has Good Judgment"
- Amna - The uncommon girl name Amna is originated from Arabic used majorly in Bengali, Finnish and Swedish languages, Amna means "Desire, Security or The Truthful"
- Shabna means Mist is used usually as a girl name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Najeedah is used substantially in Arabic, Najeedah means "A Lady who Accomplishes Difficult Tasks or Brave" is used as a baby girl name
- Amina - Of Arabic origin, Cherished Amina means "Faithful or Reliable" which is specifically used in Norwegian and Danish is used as a gender-neutral name . Commonly Accepted name Amina managed to bag 299th position among girl names in 2018 in United States
Famous people named Abdul Sattar
- Abdul Sattar Jawad, Iraqi born Professor of Comparative Literature and Middle Eastern Studies at Duke University
- Abdul Sattar Edhi, Pakistani philanthropist, ascetic
- Abdul Sattar, Pakistani political scientist, retired career foreign service officer
- Abdul Sattar Abu Risha, high-profile Iraqi tribal sheikh of the Abu-Risha tribe
- Abdul Sattar Murad, was born in March 16
Lists having Abdul Sattar
Share your opinion on Abdul Sattar