Abdul-Aalee meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Most High
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdul-Aalee means "Servant of the Most High" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Aalee
Popularity of Abdul-Aalee
Abdul-Aalee is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Aalee? Other names you would love
- Saahibul-Burhan - Boy name Saahibul-Burhan is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Saahibul-Burhan is "He who has the Evidence"
- Raem means One who has a Desire or Searches or One who has a Desire or Sea is largely used in Arabic is used customarily as a boy name
- Akhkaz substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Akhkaz is "Fascinating or Thrilling" is used as a boy name
- Lu-Luah - Girl name Lu-Luah means "She was a Narrator of Hadith" is substantially used in Arabic
- Muzahir - Meaning of Muzahir is Supporter, Defender or Protector aimed at baby boys is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Aalee
We could not find any notable namesake.