Nasriya meaning and origin
Notably used in Arabic, Nasriya means "Temperently Victorious" and is aimed at girls came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nasriya
Popularity of Nasriya
Nasriya is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Nasriya is a familiar name in India and Philippines. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Nasriya?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
If you like Nasriya, you would love these names
- Sadooh - Girl name Sadooh is substantially used in Arabic language, meaning of Sadooh is "Singing or Singer"
- Aqleem is used particulary in Arabic usually bestowed upon boys, Aqleem means "Kingdom or Realm"
- Rachid - Of Lebanese and Arabic origin, Unfamiliar Rachid is used as a baby boy name which is dominantly used in Arabic, Rachid means "Guided Well, Good Guide or Prudent"
- Seher - Originated from Arabic, Offbeat Seher is a baby girl name, Seher means "Vigilant or Month" is used primarily in Arabic
- NabiBakhsh means Gift of the Prophet is a boy name is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Nasriya
We could not find any notable namesake.