Abdul-Jawwad meaning and origin
Meaning: Slave of the Most Bountiful
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdul-Jawwad means "Slave of the Most Bountiful" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Jawwad
Popularity of Abdul-Jawwad
Abdul-Jawwad is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Abdul-Jawwad, loved these names
- Walidah - Curious girl name Walidah is largely used in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic, Walidah means "Newborn Child or Newly Born"
- Naa'irah - Used mainly in Arabic, Naa'irah means "Bright or Shining" is used for girls
- Tahniat - Commonly used in Arabic, Tahniat means "Congratulations" is a baby girl name
- Qati'i particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Qati'i is "A Student of Hadith had this Name or Muhammad Ibn Yahya"
- Qayanath - Used majorly in Arabic, Qayanath means "Universal" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Abdul-Jawwad
We could not find any notable namesake.