Abdul-Qawi meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Most Powerful
Add to favorites
Commonly used in Arabic, Abdul-Qawi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abdul-Qawi is "Servant of the Most Powerful".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Qawi
Popularity of Abdul-Qawi
Abdul-Qawi is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Qawi? Other names you would love
- Imtinaan means Gratefulness, Thankful or Gratitude is used principally in Arabic is a girl name
- Jelaluddeen - Predominantly used in Arabic, Jelaluddeen means "Glory of the Faith" is a boy name
- Talim - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Talim principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Talim is "Instruction or Education"
- Kaleel - Originated from Arabic, Unconventional Kaleel is a baby boy name used specifically in Arabic, Kaleel means "Friend"
- AbulBashar - Used dominantly in Arabic, AbulBashar is used as a baby boy name, AbulBashar means "An Epithet of Adam who was also the First Prophet or Father of Mankind"
Namesakes of Abdul-Qawi
We could not find any notable namesake.