Abdul-Shakoor name meaning
What does Abdul-Shakoor mean?
Abdul-Shakoor largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Shakoor is "Servant of the All-thankful (Allah)" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Shakoor
How popular is the name Abdul-Shakoor?
Abdul-Shakoor is a rare name probably limited to Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 40 people have been bestowed Abdul-Shakoor around the globe.
Other names similar to Abdul-Shakoor, for name hunters
- Nadwah - Girl name Nadwah is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of Nadwah is "One who Gives Wise Counsel or Council" has its origin in Arabic
- Asifah - The girl name Asifah is notably used in Arabic language, Asifah means "Tempest or Storm"
- Hamdast - Used largely in Arabic, Hamdast bestowed upon boys, Hamdast means "One who Remains Close or Friend"
- Ahzab - Used dominantly in Arabic offbeat and modernistic, Ahzab is used as a boy name, Ahzab means "A Narrator of Hadith or Troops"
- Yaasoob is used especially in Arabic, Yaasoob means "Ali's Title" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Abdul-Shakoor
We could not find any notable namesake.