AbdulAleem meaning and origin
Meaning of AbdulAleem is Servant of the All-knowing is majorly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with AbdulAleem
Popularity of AbdulAleem
AbdulAleem is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, AbdulAleem is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about AbdulAleem?
You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have a strong sense of order.
You would love these names similar to AbdulAleem
- Bahiyudin - Boy name Bahiyudin is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Bahiyudin is "The Magnificent of the Faith"
- Mujammil - Mujammil's meaning is Adorner or Beautifier is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Huboor means Happiness aimed at girls is principally used in Arabic
- Nurdeen means Light of the Religion is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Hasha - Hasha's meaning is To Laugh, Cheerfulness or Piousness is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulAleem
We could not find any notable namesake.