Deebaa meaning and origin
Deebaa means Cloth of Silk is used in Arabic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Deebaa
Popularity of Deebaa
Deebaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Deebaa
You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. You always see the good in everything and everyone. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand.
Other names similar to Deebaa
- Alih - Used mainly in Arabic, Alih bestowed upon baby boys, Alih means "Brave or Idol"
- Gaith means Rain is a boy name is used substantially in Arabic
- Mahid - Meaning of Mahid is Another Name of God, One who Preaches or Another Name for God is used as a boy name is particulary used in Arabic
- Awaiz - Boy name Awaiz means "Decorated" is specifically used in Arabic
- Taz means Jewel or Shallow Ornamental Cup came from Arabic which is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at both genders
Namesakes of Deebaa
We could not find any notable namesake.