AbdulFataah meaning and origin
AbdulFataah means Servant of the Opener of the Gates of Sustenance is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulFataah
Popularity of AbdulFataah
AbdulFataah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of AbdulFataah
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it.
Other names similar to AbdulFataah
- Mahdokht came from Afghan language bestowed upon baby girls, used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Mahdokht is "Beautiful As the Moon or Daughter of the Moon"
- Widaad means Love or Friendship is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Huraiz - Meaning of Huraiz is Protector aimed at boys is used particulary in Arabic
- AbdulBaseer - Boy name AbdulBaseer means "Servant of Allsagacious (Allah)" is particulary used in Arabic
- Siba - Siba's meaning is The Queen of Sheba or Variant of Siba' is particulary used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of AbdulFataah
We could not find any notable namesake.