Mahdokht meaning and origin
Origin of Mahdokht is in Afghan is mostly used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mahdokht is "Beautiful As the Moon".Names that rhyme with Mahdokht
Popularity of Mahdokht
Mahdokht is a common baby name in Iran while it is somewhat familiar in United States. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Mahdokht as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Mahdokht?
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. You don't wait on destiny to decide for you. You decide for you. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted.
Other names similar to Mahdokht, for soon-to-be-parents
- Muhja - Meaning of Muhja is Hearts Blood or Soul is majorly used in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic is used for girls
- Abdus-Subhan - Especially used in Arabic, Abdus-Subhan bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abdus-Subhan is "Servant of the Glory (Allah)"
- Sabaya - Sabayas origin is Arabic is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Sabaya is "Wife of Hajrat Ibraheem Khalillullah" is used for baby girls
- Mujib - Mujib's meaning is Replier, Allah's Epithet or Answerer used for boys, used principally in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- TajBakhsh is used in Arabic, TajBakhsh means "King Maker" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Mahdokht
We could not find any notable namesake.