AbdulGhafaar name meaning
What does AbdulGhafaar mean?
Boy name AbdulGhafaar is predominantly used in Arabic, AbdulGhafaar means "Servant of the Forgive".Names that rhyme with AbdulGhafaar
How popular is the name AbdulGhafaar?
AbdulGhafaar is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of AbdulGhafaar
You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume.
Go through the following names similar to AbdulGhafaar
- Fakhriya - Used primarily in Arabic, Fakhriya bestowed upon girls, Fakhriya means "Pride for Noble Cause, Glory or Proud"
- Intizara - Chiefly used in Arabic, Intizara aimed at girls, meaning of Intizara is "Triumphant" is originated from African-Swahili
- Abdus-Subooh means Slave of the Extremely Pure used for boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Khabira is used commonly in Arabic, Khabira means "Aware or Knowing" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bulus came from Latin language bestowed upon baby boys, used in Arabic, meaning of Bulus is "Humble"
Famous people named AbdulGhafaar
We could not find any notable namesake.