Intizara name meaning
What does Intizara mean?
Girl name Intizara has its origin in African-Swahili which is used mainly in Arabic language, Intizara means "Triumphant". Intizara is a spelling variant of Intisar. Originated from African-Swahili, Intisar is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic, Intisar means "Victory, Triumph and Triumphant".
Variants of IntizaraNames that rhyme with Intizara
How popular is the name Intizara?
Intizara is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Intizara?
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Do you like Intizara? Read these names too
- Bishara means Good Tidings or Overseer is used predominantly in Tamil is originated from African, Swahili and African-Swahili is a gender insensitive name
- Salih - Atypical Salih predominantly is used in Turkish and Arabic aimed at baby boys that originated from African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Salih is "Whole, Right or Integrated"
- Ko - Used prevalently in Telugu and Kannada unexpected, Ko is used as a gender-neutral name, Ko means "Something Special or Lord Ram" has origin in Tamil and African-Swahili
- Adhra means Apology or Virgin is originated from African-Swahili used in African and Swahili is a baby girl name
- Azzeza - The girl name Azzeza came from African-Swahili, Azzeza means "Respected or Darling" is used in Arabic
Famous people named Intizara
We could not find any notable namesake.