AbdulNasir meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Arabic, AbdulNasir bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of AbdulNasir is "Servant of the Helper or Protector".Names that rhyme with AbdulNasir
Popularity of AbdulNasir
AbdulNasir is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, AbdulNasir is a familiar name in Ethiopia, Nigeria, Philippines, India and Saudi Arabia. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed AbdulNasir around the globe.
Numerological aspects of AbdulNasir
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. No one dares to say bad things about you. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
You would love these names similar to AbdulNasir
- Sanum - Girl name Sanum means "Truthful" is used largely in Arabic
- Zubairaa - Prevalently used in Arabic, Zubairaa is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Zubairaa is "Diminutive of Zahraa"
- Tabahhur - Meaning of Tabahhur is Profoundly Learned or Like the River used for baby girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Habwat - The boy name Habwat is used dominantly in Arabic, Habwat means "Present or Gift"
- Najiha is originated from Arabic, Najiha means "Female Version of Najih, Prosperous or Successful" is a girl name is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulNasir
We could not find any notable namesake.