AbdulRazzaq meaning and origin
AbdulRazzaq's meaning is Servant of the Maintainer or The Provide aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulRazzaq
Popularity of AbdulRazzaq
AbdulRazzaq is a common baby name in Saudi Arabia while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan, Bahrain, Nigeria and Kuwait. According to our research, at least 3000 people have been bestowed AbdulRazzaq around the globe.
Numerological analysis of AbdulRazzaq
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Do you like AbdulRazzaq? Read these names too
- AbdulMubdi commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of AbdulMubdi is "Servant of the Originator"
- Asifah - Meaning of Asifah is Storm or Tempest is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Vakil - Meaning of Abdul-Vakil is Servant of the Implementor is commonly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Shukriya - Girl name Shukriya is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Shukriya is "Variant of Shukriyya or Thankful" is originated from Arabic
- Uzaam - Dominantly used in Arabic, Uzaam means "Blessed" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of AbdulRazzaq
We could not find any notable namesake.