Uzaam meaning and origin
Uzaam means Blessed used for boys is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Uzaam
Popularity of Uzaam
Uzaam is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Uzaam?
Freedom is what's most important for you. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. The soul is more important to you than your body. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You are a lucky person and you know it. You lack real friends. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. Job and life success are your priorities.
Parents who liked Uzaam, loved these names
- Karukar - Boy name Karukar is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Karukar is "Workers or Another Name for God"
- Sharfa is used especially in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Sharfa means "Gentle, Most Noble or Urbane"
- Ferdnan - Boy name Ferdnan is used substantially in Arabic, Ferdnan means "Sunshine"
- Mahbob means Lovely is mainly used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Tahreem - Commonly used in Arabic atypical, Tahreem means "One who Gives Respect, Respected or Respectful" is a girl name
Namesakes of Uzaam
We could not find any notable namesake.