Abdulaye name meaning
What does Abdulaye mean?
Meaning of Abdulaye is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdulaye
How popular is the name Abdulaye?
Abdulaye is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 200 people globally have carried Abdulaye as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Abdulaye
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. People admire your spirit. You hate copying others. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
If you like Abdulaye, you would love these names
- Zeke - Pleasing and All time favorite Hebrew and Aramaic Zeke bestowed upon baby boys, used majorly in Swedish and English, meaning of Zeke is "The Lord has Remembered or Strength of God"
- Shaadaan - Baby girl name Shaadaan is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Shaadaan is "Pleased or Happy"
- Naqa - Used commonly in Arabic, Naqa means "Refinement, Purity or Clarity" is a baby girl name
- Aetisham - Chiefly used in Arabic, Aetisham bestowed upon boys, meaning of Aetisham is "Preserving Himself from Sin"
- Hirz substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Hirz is "Charm or Amulet" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Abdulaye
We could not find any notable namesake.