Aynuddin meaning and origin
Aynuddin's meaning is Source of the Faith (Islam) aimed at boys is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aynuddin
Popularity of Aynuddin
Aynuddin is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Aynuddin globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aynuddin
You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead.
Do you like Aynuddin? Read these names too
- Ahkaf - Particulary used in Arabic, Ahkaf is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ahkaf is "Gift from All the Gods"
- Parto - The girl name Parto means "Ray of Light" is used in Arabic
- Murarah - Used mostly in Arabic, Murarah bestowed upon baby boys, Murarah means "Heart or Bitterness"
- Saahibul-Bayan - Boy name Saahibul-Bayan is used substantially in Arabic language, meaning of Saahibul-Bayan is "He who Owns the Words"
- Abdul-Khaliq - Abdul-Khaliq's meaning is Servant of the Creator (Allah) is used chiefly in Arabic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aynuddin
We could not find any notable namesake.