Zeke meaning and origin
Durable and Well-Liked Zeke is used commonly in English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Arabic and Finnish is originated from Aramaic and Hebrew aimed at baby boys, Zeke means "Strength of God, The Memory of the Lord, God will Strengthen, Abbreviation of Ezekiel or God Strengthens". Zeke is English and Hebrew form of Ezekiel. Also Zeke is English and Hebrew form of Zachary. Also Zeke is English form of Hezekiel.
Variants of ZekeNames that rhyme with Zeke
Popularity of Zeke
A common name in United States having over 5554 recievers in 116 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, the moniker grabbed the 615th spot and 422 baby boys were given the name. Zeke is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2014, it ranked 1061st when 26 boys were named Zeke. There are over 247 babies that have been given the name Zeke in England and Wales.
Zeke is a common name in Ethiopia while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Ivory Coast, Australia, Burkina Faso, China and Canada. At least, 7000 people globally have carried Zeke as their given name according to our estimate.
Zeke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Zeke?
You like your freedom and independence. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present.
Do you like Zeke? Read these names too
- Ansheena - Girl name Ansheena is used especially in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Ansheena is "Light"
- Arshaq - Boy name Arshaq means "Graceful, Handsome or Well Proportioned" is notably used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Enayat - Primarily used in Gujarati, Arabic and Kannada, Enayat bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Enayat is "Kindness, Generosity or Grace"
- Qasoomah - Girl name Qasoomah means "Poetess or Poetess Daughter of Ismail Al-yahudi" is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Jamille - Curious unisex name Jamille is mainly used in Arabic and Arabic, Jamille means "Lovely" has its origin in Arabic
Namesakes of Zeke
- Zeke Zekley, American cartoonist
- Zeke, American hardcore punk band from Seattle
- Zeke Moreno, former professional American football linebacker
- Zeke Mowatt, former American football tight end
- Zeke Bratkowski, former American football player, a quarterback
- Zeke Bonura, first baseman in Major League Baseball
- Zeke Jones, Sunkist Kids, 1997 National Champions
- Zeke Smith, American football player
- Zeke Meyer, American racecar driver
- Zeke Moore, former professional American Football player
- Zeke Zettner, member of rock band The Stooges
- Zeke Wrigley, former professional baseball player
- Zeke Elizondo in Joy as Actor
- Zeke Hawkins in Ode to Fredo as Director
- Zekeria Ebrahimi in The Kite Runner as Actor
- Zeke Sinicola Emilio J. "Zeke" Sinicola was an American basketball player who played for 2 seasons in the NBA.
- Zeke Castelli in TV series Sweat as Actor
- Zeke Clements portrayed the critical character of N in 1973 horror film Valley of Blood.
Lists having Zeke
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with Z
- Aramaic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Remembered